Most Comfortable and Best Hotels in Vrindavan
Vrindavan is a town in the Mathura district of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Widely known to be the birthplace of Lord Krishna, Vrindavan attracts pilgrims and tourists from all parts of the globe, especially Hindus. The presence of innumerable sacred destinations, holy shrines, and pilgrim places make this town a must-visit destination for every travel enthusiast. The serene and sacred ambiance of the city is yet another reason behind its significant popularity as one of the major tourist destinations of North India. Witnessing the centuries-old architecture and experiencing the millennia-old traditions can definitely be one of the best experiences of life. It hardly matters whether one is a kid, a youth, or a senior citizen – the innate ability of the city mesmerizes all the age groups with equal precision. ISKCON Vrindavan, Banke Bihari Mandir, Madan Mohan Temple, Mata Vaishno Devi Dham, Govinda Dev Ji, Kusum Sarovar, and Sneh Bihari Temple are some of the popular tourist destinations that the tourists can choose to visit while on a trip to this holy town.
Know All About The Most Comfortable And Best Hotels In Vrindavan
Vrindavan, more or less, experiences a moderate climate throughout the year. But, the best time to visit this city is from the month of October to February. The average temperature during this period remains on the cooler side, thereby making sightseeing and explorations a hassle-free affair. So if are looking forward to delving into a world full of spirituality, then a trip to Vrindavan can definitely be a great choice. Search online for some of the best hotels in Vrindavan and make your stay in the city a lifetime experience. Keep reading to know about some exciting deals –
- Hotel The Royal Bharti – Located on Tehra Link Road, the Hotel Royal Bharti is the other name for comfort and luxury. With an average rating of 4.5 out of 5, this hotel never fails to stand up to the expectations of the guests. The 33 comfortable bedrooms are quite well-maintained and come equipped with all the modern facilities. An air-conditioner, mini-bar, tea and coffee making machine, wardrobe, and an attached bathroom with 24-hour hot and cold water facility have been included in each of the rooms. In addition to this, this hotel boasts of banquet facilities, laundry, currency exchange center, and a business center. Some popular points of interest near this hotel include the ISKCON Vrindavan, Mathura Museum, and Prem Mandir.
- Hotel Kridha Residency – Located just opposite to the Prem Mandir, Hotel Kridha Residency is the perfect choice for the ones who are seeking for outright class and luxury. With an average of rating of 4 out of 5, this 3-star property is simply a delight to all the tourists visiting Vrindavan. The 49 well-decorated rooms are extremely well-furnished and are loaded with all sorts of modern gadgets and amenities. An air-conditioner, a television with cable connection, tea and coffee making machine, safety locker, and mini-bar are some of the standard facilities in each of the rooms. Some additional facilities include travel desk, car rental, laundry, front desk, room service, and doctor on call. Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir and ISKCON Vrindavan are the popular tourist destinations near this property.
- Hotel Ananda Krishna Van – Just 2.5 Kilometre away from the Vrindavan Railway Station is the Hotel Ananda Krishna Van. With an average rating of 3.5 out of 5, this hotel never fails to mesmerize the tourists with its wide range of facilities. Each of the rooms is extremely well-furnished and come loaded with an A.C, a television with cable connection, wardrobe, study table, refrigerator, geyser, and an attached bathroom with free toiletries. In addition to this, Hotel Ananda Krishna Van boasts of front desk, business center, banquet hall, health rejuvenation center, conference hall, currency exchange center, travel desk, parking facility, and luggage storage facilities. Some popular tourist destinations near this hotel include the ISKCON Vrindavan, Banke Bihari Mandir, and Keshi Ghat.
- Hotel Rama Palace – Just 4 Kilometres away from the Shri Dwarikadheesh Ji Temple is the Hotel Rama Palace. With an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 and positive reviews in almost all the booking portals, this hotel is simply a stunner. Featuring complimentary breakfast service and Wi-Fi, this hotel is simply the best value for money option. Speaking of the rooms, they are extremely well-maintained and come equipped with all the modern facilities. An A.C, television with cable connection, premium bedding, bottled drinking water, and an attached bathroom with free toiletries are some of the standard features. Some popular tourist destination near this property includes the Bihari Ji Ka Mandir and Jaigurudev Ashram.
- Hotel Shree Krishna – Located on Bhuteshwar Road, Hotel Shree Krishna is a great option to stay when in Vrindavan. With an average rating of 3 out of 5, this hotel is a great option for all the travelers who are a bit tight on budget. The best thing about this hotel is that it provides breakfast and Wi-Fi access to each of their guests without charging any extra amount. The rooms are very well-furnished and are loaded with all the necessary amenities that one can ever require during their stay. An air-conditioner, geyser, television, and an attached bathroom with toiletries are just a few of the many.